Today, you’ll find a deal on the Dyson V8 Motorhead, a DreamSky alarm clock at a discount and savings on the Apple Magic Trackpad. All that and more below.
That’s a huge drop in price on the alarm clock we love, the DreamSky. An easy-to-use alarm clock with no bells and whistles getting in your way, DreamSky is simple, durable and highly readable, and it will get you out of bed in the morning with a not-as-sounding loud sound. Now only $15.99, this is a handy addition to your nightstand that won’t break the bank.
Prime is a streamlined device that gives you everything you need and nothing you don’t. With a two-hour battery life, customizable speed, ergonomic handle and four easy-to-clean attachments, this massage gun is ideal for the average user. Prime’s QX65 motor also features QuietForce technology so you can get maximum comfort without causing a racket. Now get $50 off and get a free tote bag.
Sometimes you may feel the contrast between functional technology and interior design, but with The Frame, the integration is seamless. The latest model comes with an anti-glare coating to not only make watching movies and shows more enjoyable, but also display a digital arts library and better select a magnetic frame when you’re not watching TV. Today only, woot! Offer five sizes of this cult-favourite at up to 28% off the list price.
Dyson vacuums are always a good addition to your household cleaning product collection, although they are a better choice. The V8 Motorhead is an ultra-lightweight cordless option that comes with various accessory options to suit all of your cleaning needs. A full charge gives you up to 40 minutes of use. And don’t be fooled by the V8’s modest size – its impressive suction capabilities are powered by a Dyson digital V9 motor, and the machine is designed to turn it into a hand-held vacuum for stairs, upholstery and other tough-to-clean spaces. Right now, you can snag this premium vacuum for $100 at Target, but hurry, the sale ends today.
If you’re rooted in Apple’s technology ecosystem, a trackpad is a desktop essential, especially if you’re not fond of the Apple mouse. Sleek and streamlined, this trackpad charges for a month at a time — plus it has 30% more surface area than the previous model. Now, get 40% off at Adorama (at an all-time low price) and get free shipping.
• Today only, you can make big savings on back-to-school items like Contigo water bottles, Paper Mate pens and more at Amazon.
• Now at adidas, if you buy any shoes, you’ll get 30% off your order – just use the code SNEAKERS to take advantage of this deal before it expires tomorrow.
• This NutriBullet Blender is a handy kitchen tool for quick breakfasts and snacks, and is now a dollar cheaper than the low price we tracked earlier.
• Get 20% off on organic skin care products during the summer sale period at Kora Organics. Today is the last day you can save on these natural formulas.
• Get a 2021 Apple TV 4K for $50 right now. This deal doesn’t quite match Prime Day’s low, but it’s still a solid discount on the setup we’d recommend.
• Walgreens offers 20% off Honest Beauty products, plus a free gift with purchase.
• Don’t miss out on Pogo’s 50% discount on trusted Cetaphil skin care products.
• During the end-of-season sale at The Company Store, you can get up to 60% off bedding, bathroom, décor, outdoor items and more.
• Save up to 40% on mattress and bedding packages at Saatva from now until July 28.
• Comfortable Lake Pajamas loungewear is rarely on sale, so pick your favorite now at up to 40% off, from now until July 28.
Featuring a stylish design, fast charging as well as amazing noise and sound cancellation, these Bose headphones are easily among our favorites on the market even at full price. Right now, you can get a pair for just under $300 on Amazon — the lowest price we’ve seen for a brand new pair. It will be jammed in no time.
If you are used to misplacing things, tile trackers are a great solution. For now, you can make savings on the Performance Package, which includes one Slim Credit Card and one Pro. Perfect for storing your wallet or attaching it to your keyring, these trackers are now under $50 with exclusive code CNNTLP.
Cultiver makes some of our favorite bedroom essentials, including our favorite luxury linen sheets. If your bed is all set, add some everyday luxury to your bathroom, too—currently, you can take 20% off your entire bathroom collection with code CNN20, now through August 7. A robe or even a bath mat, these signature woven pieces are a great addition to your routine.
Studio Buds, which typically cost $150, provide an intuitive audio experience for Android and Apple users alike. With a powerful audio mix and long battery life, these true wireless earbuds stand out when compared to AirPods or Galaxy Buds. Plus, they’re $50 more for non-committed readers right now – just enter the exclusive code CNNBTSD at checkout to get the lowest price on the web.
Extra 30% off huarache sandals
Are you planning a summer vacation? The Nisolo Breathable Handmade Huarache Sandal is the perfect choice for neutral shoes for exploration—plus, the brand guarantees zero net carbon and a living wage for its employees. Now you can get extra 30% off huarache sandals with the code NISOLOXCNN and get a pair for as little as $72.80.
Back to school season is just around the corner, so stock up on lunch boxes, food containers, backpacks and more at Bentgo now. Distinguished readers love Bentgo’s choice for kids and adults alike; Everything is durable and cute, perfect for preparing meals or snacks on the go. You can get 20% off sitewide with code BTS2022, from now until July 31.
After testing heaps of electric kettles, our editors named the Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp Cordless as the best electric kettle overall. It features a successful combination of features and performance: six temperature presets optimized for a variety of coffee and tea drinks, a 30-minute warm setting, a large 1.7L capacity and more. Whatever your drink is, it’s a smart choice—and now 30% off at Amazon.